SEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEA STORY Keep checking back for updates :3

5 posters

SEA :: LOUNGE

Go down

SEA STORY Keep checking back for updates :3 Empty SEA STORY Keep checking back for updates :3

Post  Kawasae Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Plot line: Kawasae is tired of settling for little, and deceide to rise above it so the idea comes she wants to build a army of dancers to take down who evers in her way to become the number one auditioner. Stealing Haru, Jess’s lover as her minion and Paul and Ken after throwing a false tourny to find the best dancers to add to her crew. Along the way, she encounters one of her old teammates Daniel(Metax) whos he turns against the rest of the SEA members but with serious talking to and determination CoCoa(Curry) breaks through to him turning him back on the clan’s side. But how will they bring down Kawasae when shes already building a large army. And she certainly doesn’t have nothing to lose when she has the power, the clothes, the looks, and the skills to back her up, what happens when she brings aau to its knees? And not in a very pleasant way either.

Beginning: Chapter 1
;:.:::.:::.::: Tournament Begins: :::::

In this world, there is always one thing that provokes another. I can’t really recall how I’ve came this far without realizing that I’d fail. But I suppose I shall start from the beginning it shall explain itself along the way. It all started last Friday Night, 7:30PM it was a day like any other day, we were dancing to our hearts content. And enjoying the many different music selections, that were placed in our reach. Recently I have felt, this odd emptiness on the inside as though the satisfaction that was once inside of me. I wish to exceed my current skills, I know I can do so much better…and that is how I came to the decision. I believe I have lost my manners over the time being, allow me to introduce myself. I am Kawasae Ai, I’m a lvl 24. Member of the SEA~ crew, not to mention the most highest. I’m about average in height, with bright purple eyes, and long hazel colored hair. That night I was wearing simply, a pair of ripped BoA jeans my favorite and a blue tank top with brown flats. I was dancing with my best girl pal, CoCoa Yummie she’s a bit shorter then me and very scrawny but in a good form. Her eyes are emerald like green and she, enjoys to wear a lot of adorable outfits that night her attire consisted of black shorts and a police like top. And long vibrant black hair, that hung over her shoulders greatly. Lastly there was Metax Caterpillie, a.ka. Mr.Caterpillie I know your probably wondering why. Well he goes out with my best girl pal, and its just a nickname he inherited. It was when we were about to dance to a favorite of mine, ‘Rooney-When Did Your Heart Go Missing’ that I announced my idea. Looking skeptically around, I spoke “Hey Cocoa, Metax, I have a idea. I’m thinking about throwing a tournament for the fun of all auditioners. It shall start in, about five minutes. Better sign up before all the spots are taken~” Standing not too far away from us, upon the basketball court stage was one of the many members of SEA~, Scheezo (Paul) & Kenny. Ken looked at Scheezo with a light smirk on his face, “This shall be easy to win, I can totally do this.” Scheezo’s eyes seemed to scrunch into a slight discouraged look. “Don’t get too cocky, we have some real competition to go up against. Its not like she’s allowing posers to enter….” . While the rest of the crowd was talking about my tournament, I used this time to catch up to Haru I had a proposition for him I stopped not too far around the corner watching Jess and Haru talk. Jess in her cheerful happy go luckiness, was talking about the new movie she had just seen. “I can’t wait til the sequel comes out in theaters…” she paused, looking at Haru who seemed to be content just listening. “Are you going to have to leave early tonight, after the tourny(short for tournament) and festival?” he asked concerned. “Well yeah…I have a lot of homework to finish for audition school tomorrow, so you’ll have to wait til tomorrow if you were planning something..” she said pausing. “I’m sorry..” she continued before walking away. Haru sighed somewhat, shoving his hands in his pockets. Haru was also part of the SEA~ group. He was more of the quiet one out of all of us, but certainly not lacking in skills and fun. He dressed in bit of a more gothic style, of clothing. When the coast was clear, I wondered out into the opening to Haru looking up at him as he noticed me approaching greeting me nonchalantly with a “Hey Kawa.” I smiled softly toward him, before opening my proposition

“Well Haru, have you heard of my tournament I’m holding for all the best dancers? I think that you should join you have so much potential…but truthfully I need your help.” I paused, “I’m holding this tournament for different purposes, perhaps in the hope of raising to the top with all the fame and glory. If you help me, there is certainly to be rewards in your future…after all I know what interests you.” I said smiling lightly. Haru was hesitant to answer at first, before I saw a hypnotic almost lustful smirk on his face surely he wouldn’t mind the fame and glory himself. “It sounds, like a very prominent and bright idea…I’ll look into it when do I start?” he asked, “Today..” I answered before returning back to my calm, collected state.

After my encounter with Haru I headed back to my house, to get ready for the tournament. Going through my closet, I pulled out different bottoms and tops. I needed something hot, but also cool, presentable and sexy all at the same time. This was going to be hard, after a while I finished and changed into my first outfit. My plot was about to begin, and soon I would take AAU(America Audition) by storm and then SEA.

After picking out the perfect outfit for my succession. It was time to go to the tourny and call my minions. When I walked into the room, there were crowds of people waiting to join as I congratulated the first few contestant competing. Clad in a pair of black shorties, and a black jacket with a turquoise scarf. I jumped onto the platform announcing , “The first two people to land in fourth and fifth place unable to recover is automatically disqualified, we will start out with Audition ‘Its Alright’ on choreography -c- 4. “When I saw Haru take his place the gun shot was released and the music begin. The Auditioners danced, with great passion and excitement. And it appeared that all was right with the world, blue skies and sunny days…fair weather loitered over the day. As slowly one by one the Auditioners failed and were disqualified. I grew anxious in the semi-finals, as soon I would have to put my plan into action. And dance off the finalist, in the semi-finals the contestants were Cocoa Yummie, LoveDieUrii,Haru,Kenny and Scheezo from earlier. When Haru, and Cocoa were out, it was time to start executing my plan and bring aau to its knees. Standing in front of the line of dancers, the music rhythmically begin and I let the music take my body away. I felt free, and light as a feather when the dancers begin to show off their best movies I was ready to fight back. And near the end of the song I unleashed my deadly proposition, slowly the poison I had injected into myself begin to release through my dance moves into the dancers body. Allowing me to observe almost every skill, and talent they had related to dancing they would soon contain the skill yet they would not have their uniqueness anymore with it. All would be the same, except for I. I would be different, and I would make others cower in front of me. When the process was complete a smug smirk crawled onto my lips. “Now Haru..” I uttered softly only enough for Haru to hear, his red eyes flickered over in my direction and nodded. As the crowd had no idea what was going on, until one of the dancers dropped to the ground unconscious. And before they knew it another did, and this frightened them when some of the audience members begin to do the same I could get everyone if I was lucky, and yet my plan was being slightly spoiled by the fact that people were already trying to gush out of the exit door while Haru dragged some back in locking others in places to feel the poisonous rhythm of my body enter them. I was focused upon my success when my trance was broken, by yelling “KAWASAE!! What have you done?!” shouted Metax. “Why Metax, I have simply made myself better..look at me I look so-so much happier and healthy, adorable maybe? Is it wrong for self improvement?” I asked pretending not to know right from wrong. By then the feeling was coursing through my vines, and I instantly felt stronger, lighter, sleeker, and more so often my appearance was slowly beginning to change. My eyes no longer were normal as I thought they could be, yet they contained a extra ring around the inside almost dilated. “You know what you did was wrong Kawasae, I thought that you of all people would never go astray like this…. But yet this cruelness inside of you exists its almost stunning.” Metax retorted. “Well well Mr.Caterpillie, I would care if I wasn’t busy with my plans right now but I’m not so why don’t you be a solution rather then a problem. But its too late for you to choose now, for I’ve chosen for you.” He grunted at my look of dysfunctional satisfaction with what I had done. No matter how many people, I had hurt so far…yes stealing skill from people is much more complicated then one knows on the body. And without another spoken word, my eyes slowly became a black hole and I begin to enter Metax’s mind rather he liked it or not using his friend full of feelings against him. I burnt his trust for me, and unknowingly crushed the bridge behind me there was no repair for our trust now. But I was too deep in my selfish desire to see it. Running through his memories, I finally was able to go into his mind turn his thoughts against him and make him work with me. When he was finally from his hypnotic black out state, the others were up and ready to go. I had been searching the crowd for Cocoa but I could not find her, yet I knew she was around here some where..she could be very useful to me in my plan… a black gaping hole appeared on the wall its darkness calling out to the rest. As I walked into it the others followed behind me.

::.:::Cocoa’s POV(POINT OF VIEW)::.::: When I lost in the tourny semi-finals I was somewhat fustrated, not to mention surprised but I had a strange vibe, from her sleek, quiet and secretive look on Kawa’s face. It was just not right about her, to see her in such a way was almost frightening. Metax was as usual trying to cheer me up like a good boyfriend, and he didn’t seem to notice my suspicions and feel them too. Before he saw Kawa disappear from tourny before the finals. He had begin to believe that Kawa was a little off today rather then her usual off, “Metax…kawa is acting very strange and her behavior is remarkably different today. Its like she’s not even the Kawasae we know..” I commented. And before Daniel could respond she had started the finals. The strange look in her eyes deepened, as I recalled the brief she left me. ‘The tourny will certainly be magical to watch.’-Kawasae. When Ken and Scheezo first dropped to the ground in a faint, I looked up from thes hocked audience as Kawasae pretended not to see anything but LoveDieUrii sure did for she let out a scream of “SAE!”. It wasn’t long before Kawasae had uttered something to Haru on the sidelines who simply nodded. Metax saw Kawasae during her evil deed and confronted her, she seized control of him after a short round of talking and all the same attacked the escaping crowd but many escaped. Her eyes were piercing, a rage burning in them but emptiness I could see she was searching for me, waiting for me to give her my skills too. But fortunately I was able to slip out of the arena through the crowd. “I must…help Metax and free him from this, not to mention figure out what’s going on.”-END OF Cocoa’s POV-

Last edited by thetrashcan on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update =))
Kawasae
Kawasae

Back to top Go down

SEA STORY Keep checking back for updates :3 Empty Re: SEA STORY Keep checking back for updates :3

Post  thetrashcan Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:23 pm

i think its looking great kawa..good writing skills ftw =3..and yea me, curry and kawa basicly thought of the story line and as kawa writes we are gonna get the rest of SEA~ and anyone involved to say there part and get involved in the story line.
thetrashcan
thetrashcan

Back to top Go down

SEA STORY Keep checking back for updates :3 Empty Re: SEA STORY Keep checking back for updates :3

Post  Curry Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:53 pm

i think kawa gets all the credit cuz of her awsom writing skills~~
Curry
Curry

http://www.ur-rly-stupid-if-u-actually-click-this-link.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica915944 Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:04 pm

WOO HOO :3
Nice story !
Very pro writing skills ^^

Jessica915944

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawasae Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:38 pm

~Kawasae’s POV- ‘He was there, in the corner of my mind faintly I felt him…’ Dangerously he touches me again, alone I sit..this is my sanctuary. Depression always tries to impose upon me, wrapping its unwelcoming arms around me and slowly I feel that I was losing myself. But if I so choose fraudly, allow me to have no regrets no depression seeable. I was sitting in a room of elegant designs, the theme was turquoise blue and black dragon patterned sheets. The colors and shades were put together cleverly, and there was even a black wooden intricate vanity. That was where I was sitting, just brushing my locks of hair I had changed into my evening wear and was lost within my thoughts a frown upon my face from the tinge of pain upon my body. I was interrupted in my nostalgic thoughts by Haru who had entered the room, and seemed to be concerned about my next movement within our plans. But when he had caught sight of my expression, seemed to be concerned about my well being. I read his thoughts easily, I always could we had a past that intertwined only short and ended quickly, “All in good time Haru, we cannot rush these good things.” he simply nodded. And when I thought he had left and was returning to my thoughts, he interrupted me again but this time I had felt his arms rest upon my shoulders. And with a smirk he leaned down until his lips were close enough that I could hear him breath and he fooled me. “You think too much Kawasae, stop exhausting yourself and rest.” I slipped from under his reach standing up, as I walked over to the bed sitting down tiredly. “I suppose, but I have something for you to do until the maids are gone. Guard the hallway make sure none of the minions are tampered with, nor escape the stability rate is still unknown.” Getting inside the bed I laid down closing my eyes, as he watched me standing in front of my bedside instantaneously I was already drifting off. And I felt his hand move a lock of stray hair from my face before leaving, the last words rang through my mind “Sleep well Little Mistress.” ::.:CoCoa’s Pov::.: I have walked around the paved streets of audition town. Talking to all who escaped the tourny and heard some piece of information about where Kawasae was residing at. It wasn’t long before I figured out she had taken residents in every available room in the West Wing of ‘The temp Hotel’. She ha turned into her little playground against the hotels will. The only way to get in up close legally, would to be to work there. And so I took the opportunity and applied for a job there dressed up and was on my way. “Well here goes nothing.” ::.::Haru’s POV::.::: As I left Kawasae’s bedroom, I almost wished that I was in the bed too. I am very tired, and I cannot be anymore exhausted then little mistress herself. For just like her, I have infected myself with the poison that has been released. I worked only this hard enough to achieve the same as her, and certainly I wish she will hold up her end of the deal. Sitting outside of her door quietly, I wondered if she had any interest in my aspirations at all…’I want something I cannot have’. ::.::CoCoa’s POV::.:: Inside the hotel was a luxurious clean red carpet. The lobby was drizzled with the colors gold and red in assorted designs. Checking the log I found Kawasae’s exact rooms, and entered the West Wing to begin my search. :;.Haru & Cocoa’s POV::.:: Shaking off my sleepiness I watched the maids change towels after I had commanded Scheezo into a separate room away from Metax. The maid walked passed me into Metax’s room and her looks and pressence was strangely familiar. I started to become suspicious of the maid watching her closely when I heard a crashing sound in Little Mistress’s room and I left urgently. ::.::CoCoa’s POV::.:: I noticed Haru and quickly hid all known expression and signs of me being Cocoa. I sucked in a large amount of air, becoming frantic in my search for Metax. Haru observed my nervousness; yet showed no expression as it seemed he saw right through me. When he finally left due to a loud crashing sound in a room nearby, I laid my eyes on Metax who looked brainless but I was overjoyed to see him. That I picked up Poopie my pink pet rabbit, who wears the cutest top hat, glasses, and a red necktie to accompany his suit. And I swung him around happily, before putting him down tee hee. Focusing back upon metax who looked confused at my sudden joy, he he did nothing but growled at me when I approached him which was kinda retarded, but I easily knew his weakness so I cried.
The funny part was when I cared, I quickly seized control of him. And he was about to speak but I shushed him, stuffing him into a dirty towel bin and burying him. We wheeled out the hall into the safe zone. {Haru's POV} Investigating the crashing noise I found to be that Kawasae had, somehow tore her room apart. When I opened the grand door I saw her, there crouched in the middle of the floor breathing heavily, and when I attempted to help her up she slapped me. I was stunned at first and I looked down at her-c-
at her she yelled at me "Haru you let Metax get away!" she blew out a weak breath of fustration before going to sit on the side of her bed. I sighed it was time to charm her to get her to calm down, I begin to approach her. {Metax Pov} After the faint spell I had from the horrific towel smell. I awake in a room having no toehr desire then to help Kawasae. ANd it drove me insane when I tried to fight it..Haru had placed Scheezo in another room and there for I was alone, until COcoa had come in. But seeing her inferiated me and strangely I omitted a viscious growl. She seemed to only stare at me before crying. WHen she creid I instantly lost my barriared feeling becoming sad and we escaped when we were out I smiled doing the first thing thinkable. I kissed her. ANd she simply smiled her adorable smile before frowning, "Thanks for rescuing me Cocoa would be nice.." she signaled. I noticed this and quickly thanked her, and she sighed "Men..." {Kawasae's POV} Haru approached me in the depressed and wild but weak paroxysm of rage. Wrapping a arm around me he whispered softly, "Calm down KAwasae I thought you were sleeping and it wasn't on purpose." he said hurriedly before I could punch him in the face. "HOnestly Haru when you pledged your alligence to me, I suspsected you wouldn't know that i Can look through your eyes when I wish too..Did you really think that I'd leave you to guard on your own? while I was unconscious? surely something worst then what has happened could take place." I scolded him and yet it did not crack him, "Give me a cahnce no one expected it, even you. Even if you won't admit it, besides your always so tense you've changed alot Kawa. But you must learn to let me into your comfort zone." he lectured smirking somewhat. Continuing he said "Otherwise I do not know how you will ever obtain succeedation. Especially if we are not working together..or together at all." Before I could curse him off for being such a dumb ass, and disrespectful. Haru quick acting, and taking me by surprised slapped a piece of tape over my mouth forbidding me from talking. {haru's Pov} She was about to unleash her rage when I sweetly taped her mouth shut. I smiled softly, "shh...hush. Your gonna waste your energy before its put to good use." I replied watching her wide eyed muffling curses that probably pertained to 'ass hole, bitch fucktard' and anything else she could think of. I placed a soft kiss on the side of her cheek beginning my plan..and with that I walked out of the room shutting the door. It would had been a simple taste for her to come after me, if it wasn't for the fact Little Mistress was in such a shock. ~3 days later~ {Cocoa & Metax's Pov} {Cocoa's pov} It's been three days since Kawasae's last troubling incident. Its wayy... too quiet incident, and all of Audition Town is uneasy. I was relaxing within my bedroom, just journaling and doing homework the usual ya know? Not to mention camming with Daniel, since the day I had rescued him we haven't talked a cinch about it. It was though we were pretending the probably existed but each day people were slowly converting over to her side. Perhaps from her fear that she stuck within them, but we are still unsure what to do int he first place. Our recent conversation about treaveling had recently died. And was very silence that was when-d-
Kawasae
Kawasae

Back to top Go down

Post  VaMp Haru Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:01 pm

sure seems like i fell easilyxD..anyway apparantly i have a hidden plan(thats pretty kool)you did a goodjob Kawa

VaMp Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawasae Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:30 pm

And when silence was officially golden it was broken by a sudden questions. "Don't you think we should do something about Kawa very soon I can't go on like this with my best friend evil.." Cocoa(I) blurted out. Metax's blue orbs looked up at at me, "I'm glad you asked…you see I think I know how she got such magnificent abilities. Strangely enough, were working on a hack to turn skills into exp. She asked me to make her one, and when we were in final development she was acting very strange.. And I noticed she was studying formulas, taking notes..her laptops screen was full of encryption codes each carefully done. Lastly she was making a diagramic drawing of each of us. Long story short I believe somehow Kawa must have edited my formula trickily. Actually making me create a project for her dirty work." Metax explained. "So basically its your fault?" I asked, Metax's expression becoming bland, "Sure its my fault. I have a plan to take her down…" he said. "Shoot." I said excitedly. {Kawasae's Pov} We had been gaining so many victories it wasn't even surprising, because everyone had seen me legitimately unleash these powerful chains a long time ago. We were 8keying when I was interrupted by Cocoa and Metax. "Well well, you've come again…" I said boredly. "Kawa we challenge you to a dance off! 192 bpm no missing. If you lose you have to give it up, if you win we'll join you." Metax offered smirking somewhat. "We will?" Cocoa said confused slightly. "Have yourselves a deal. Your asses are mine." I responded happily. Beginning to dance later in the game, I found myself weak and losing Metax had a look on his face something was up. I knew I could beat them but only if I cheated, so I asked Haru secretly to open their couple license rigged eh? Not only did it shock them but it also disqualified them, and Metax had a very nice afro now. Walking toward them I smiled grabbing Poopie up by the neck, "Your such a stupid little girl Cocoa…and your boyfriend." I said speaking to Cocoa. Throwing Poopie aside, I left the area. That night I received a letter asking me to dine anonymously…. It said 'Dear Kawa, you've done so well, and accomplished so much. I am truly proud of you and from a distance have watched your strength and beauty grow. I've admired you for so long and yet I am too skeptic to approach you. But tonight all else will not matter, because I will finally see you. Please accept this invitation to the restaurant, 'OMG WTF BBQ'. At 7'o clock tonight see you there. P.S. Meet me at the table reservation under secret. Ciao ily. -Your Secret. I was certainly psyched and in a cheery mood and no it wasn't, because 'OMG WTF BBQ' is the only place you can do what you want. And dance on the tables, and drink welches kids grape juice until your purple. But because he was paying the bill. So this afternoon, I spent shut up in my room with LoveDie~Urii pampering myself. When nightfall approached, as usual I felt like I was the best thing in the world like my dates with Tysh. Except this time nothing would bring me down tonight, brushing my locks of wavy hair that ran down my back. I removed the towel around my body stepping into a black Lolita like dress. And matching piercing heels, LoveDie~Urii then came in, zipping up the back of the dress and accenting my hair with gold lotuses. {Cocoa's Pov} We came very close to catching her, and yet I wonder why she hasn't become ill from the poison. It is possibly because it is working through her from the inside out. My mind begin to race though with possibilities, on why Kawasaw was doing this. She laid her heart out thoughtless last time to the only one person who could love her Tysh. But when he abandoned her, she sunk sadly to her lowest…how could he? How could she? Perhaps that was her mighty motive. The memories are all too clear of how lively they both were together in the night clubs. Most chosen girl, most chosen boy though tot stay together forever. But the dance floor was the same thing that tore them apart, I must had been in a gaze for I did not hear Metax the first time he called my name. And suddenly the club disappeared and the image of all of us dancing too. "I'm sorry Mr. Caterpillie." I responded. " think I know how to make her stop…" I continued. "two things nx, and Tysh." he paused, "It is the things she loves the most besides her friends. Make her a better deal she just might give it all up." Metax said. {Kawasae's Pov} Is this really what I wanted? I can't just replace him..what will I ever do now? A tear came down my cheek and I slowly realized I was crying…quickly I hid it suffering on the inside. --_END OF CHAPTER 1 ___---

Last edited by Kawasae on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed spelling mistakes)
Kawasae
Kawasae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down