SEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D)

SEA :: LOUNGE

Go down

Do you like this story?

Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_lcap50%Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_lcap0%Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_lcap0%Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_lcap50%Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D) Empty Acceptance (A story by Uni! :D)

Post  Resplendence Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Please enjoy. :3 And vote! Don't forget to vote. :3

Book One:
Jessabelle

Prologue

“Before the Great Collision, the First World consisted of the Eight Lands spread out through the ocean.

“Each of the Eight Lands had a different type of warrior in them. The Basic Lands, the Land of the Knights, the Land of the Archers, the Land of the Mages, and the Land of the Thieves opposed the Advanced Lands ever since the beginning of eternity. The Advanced Lands contained the Land of the Shapeshifters, the Land of the Technicians, the Land of the Bards, and the Land of the Monks.

“The Advanced Lands always had intelligent people who helped use the nearly unlimited resources found there to make incredible technology. The Basic Lands had the exact opposite. The Basic Lands were envious and the Advanced Lands bragged about what they had.

“This caused a war to break out between the two Lands, called the Everlasting War. The war lasted over 150 years before the Great Collision came. The Eight Lands fought each other when the Second World came. They ceased the fighting. Though there was not enough power on the First World to stop the oncoming planet, they did have enough power to slow it down and cause the two planets to slowly merge and become the Third World.

“The Third World looked nearly nothing like the First World. The Basic Lands fused with each other to create the Basic Continent. The same happened to the Advanced Lands and the Advanced Continent. However, the changing was not yet finished. The Second World brought one more continent.

“The Great Collision stopped the physical part of the Everlasting War, but the fight continues mentally. The Basic and Advanced Lands refuse to communicate with each other and can only agree on fighting. This is why it is the Everlasting War.”

Might want to wait until you read more (like after the prologue. lol) to vote though. :3 And please feel free to criticize, I'm always welcome to criticism. :]

Resplendence

Back to top Go down